Terms of Service
Last Updated: Jan 8, 2016
Welcome to the Terms of Service for Bevvy.
Users of the Bevvy website, the Bevvy service, or any application (including mobile applications) made available by Bevvy (collectively, the "Service") are provided with a wide variety of information and services surrounding cocktails, spirits, beer and other alcoholic beverages.
By using our Service, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of service.
Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this Service.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this Service.
Your continued use of Bevvy indicates your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
The term "Bevvy" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Service, Mixture Labs LLC. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Service.
Limitations of Use
Your license for access and use of the Service and any information, materials and documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You may copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, or transmit Creative Commons licensed material contained on the Service in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, if you follow these attribution-required rules.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack bevvy.co or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Bevvy or Mixture Labs, LLC.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Terms of Service from time to time.
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the Service is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to "frame" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this Service. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
By accepting the Terms of Service, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless Bevvy, Mixture Labs LLC, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from your use of the Service.
You agree that Bevvy may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your Bevvy account and access to the Service without prior notice.
Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by Bevvy of a user's use of the Service:
- breaches or violations of this Terms of Service or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- unexpected technical issues or problems
You further agree that you will not:
- post content that is unrelated to Bevvy's core subject matter
- post private or confidential information, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses
- post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- post advertisements or solicitations of business
- defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities
- use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your posted content, including but not limited to, copyright laws
Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Bevvy's sole discretion, result in removal of your posted content and/or termination of your Bevvy account.
Termination of your Bevvy account includes removal of access to all offerings within the Service and may also bar you from further use of the Service.
Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in Bevvy's sole discretion and that neither Bevvy nor Mixture Labs, LLC shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the Service.
This Service may occasionally contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Service or in connection with Bevvy any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights.
When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in the Bevvy Copyright Policy, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that any material on the Service infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent.
Please see the Bevvy Copyright Policy for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
None of Bevvy, Mixture Labs LLC, any of its affiliates, providers or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors or licensors (collectively the "Bevvy Parties") guarantees the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the content and bevvy disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the content.
The Service and all of the content is provided "as is" and "as available," without any warranty, either express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results of your use of the content. Bevvy Parties do not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. This does not affect those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
Bevvy may discontinue or make changes in the content and site at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. any dated information is published as of its date only, and Bevvy Parties do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Bevvy reserves the right to terminate any or all Service offerings or transmissions without prior notice to you. The Service could contain technical inaccuracies or tyopographical errors. Use of the Service is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Bevvy Parties be liable for any damages including general, special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or any other damages of any kind whether in an action in contract or negligence arising or relating in any way to the use or inability to use by any party of the content, the site or any third-party site to which this site is linked, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if bevvy parties, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Bevvy is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service. If your use of materials from the Service results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. If the foregoing limitation is found to be invalid, you agree that Bevvy Parties' total liability for all damages, losses, or causes of action of any kind or nature shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.