We're open. What are you having?
This year, ditch the candy and drink like the Easter Bunny.
The latest WhistlePig whiskey is a six-year-old rye meant for cocktails.
After finding success overseas, Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold Tennessee Whiskey…
Thirst Boston is back for another round April 26-28.
If you’ve begun to wonder whether a "Game of Thrones"-themed gift shop has …
Available in the Japanese market since 1986, Nikka From the Barrel has beco…
Discover Cocktails & Mixed Drinks
WhiskeysSingle malt scotch, bourbon, rye and other whiskeys.
VodkasYour favorite bottles and unique flavors.
GinsTraditional London Dry gins and modern expressions.
RumsFrom clean white rums to rich sipping rums.
BrandiesCognac, calvados, pisco, and more.
TequilasBlancos, reposados and añejos--they're all here.
MezcalsDive into Mexico's other agave spirit.
LiqueursThe best orange liqueurs, amari, and more.
Other SpiritsEverything else, from absinthe to vermouth.
All SpiritsBrowse all spirits on Bevvy.
- Best Scotch Whisky Under $50
- Best Single Malt Scotch Whiskies
- Best Blended Scotch Whiskies
- Best Japanese Whisky Under $100
- Best Bourbon Under $40
- Best Rye Whiskey Under $50
- Best Irish Whiskey Under $50
- 10 Cinnamon Whiskeys and Liquor to Bring the Heat
- Best Rum Under $40
- Best Rum for Daiquiris, According to Top Bartenders
- Best Spiced Rum
- Best Cognac Under $60
- Best Gin Under $40
- Best Vodka Under $30
- Best Tequila Under $30
- Best Tequila For Margaritas
- Best Bars in Denver
- Where Dallas Bartenders Drink
- Where Boston Bartenders Drink
- Best Bars in Dallas
- Best Bars in Shanghai
- Best Bars in Boston
- 10 Great Bars to Visit in London
- Best Bars in Philadelphia
- Best Bars in Chicago
- Best Rooftop Bars in Chicago
- Best Bars in Los Angeles
- Best Bars in San Francisco