Follow the cocktail recipe below to make a delicious Beso Picante No. 2, typically served in an Old-Fashioned Glass.
|2 oz Solbeso|
|0.75 oz fresh lime juice|
|0.75 oz simple syrup (1:1)|
|2 slices jalapeño|
|Jalapeño slice for garnish|
Preparation: How to make a Beso Picante No. 2
- Muddle jalapeño in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients and shake until chilled.
- Strain into an Old-Fashioned glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a jalapeño slice.
- Note: If you're serving this punch style, make a jalapeño syrup instead. Add equal parts sugar and water to a pot on the stove and bring to a simmer. Add 2 or 3 jalapeños sliced lengthwise (for up to a liter of syrup), simmer, and taste every minute or so until desired heat is reached.