Inventor: SippinIt (Emily M) A powerful burst of sweet mint balances the fresh squeezed lime with undertone subtleties of blueberry delight.
|1 lime - fresh squeezed|
|4 shots Vodka|
|handful of blueberries|
|sprigs of mint|
|1/2 cup Sugar|
|1/2 cup Water|
Preparation: How to make a Blueberry Vojita
- Mint infused simple Syrup:
- combine sugar and water in sauce pan over the stove.
- Once to a simmer add sprigs of mint. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Let Simple Syrup completely cool.
- Combine all ingredients to Shaker:
- - Add Lime juice & Blueberries - muddle Blueberries
- - 1/2 shot simple syrup
- - vodka
- - Block ice cubes
- - Shake Medium (6 seconds)
- Pour over new ice.
- Add a splash of soda water.
- Compliment drink with a lime wedge and Mint leaf.