Follow the cocktail recipe below to make a delicious Bourbon Sazerac #2, typically served in an Old-Fashioned Glass.
|45 ml Bourbon (Rebel Yell)|
|3.5 ml Pernod|
|2 ml Angostura bitters|
|3 ml Peychaud bitters|
|Twist of Lemon peel|
|15 ml Sugar syrup|
Preparation: How to make a Bourbon Sazerac #2
- In a spare glass, mix the bourbon, the sugar syrup, and the two kinds of bitters.
- Make a twist of lemon peel by peeling it from a lemon with a sharp vegetable peeler.
- Rub firmly around the rim of a well-iced Old Fashioned glass.
- Put the Pernod in the glass and swirl it around to coat the bottom.
- Add the contents of the other glass along with one ice cube.