Follow the cocktail recipe below to make a delicious Champagne Jello Shots.
|1 package jello (grape flavor suggested, but any will do)|
|1 cup boiling water|
|1 cup chilled champagne|
Preparation: How to make a Champagne Jello Shots
- Mix the jello powder with boiling water until fully dissolved (refer to the instructions on the box as necessary).
- Let the mixture sit for a while, and cool to room temperature.
- Slowly add the champagne to the mixture, stirring evenly.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays, and refrigerate until set.
- To remove the jello, dip the trays in hot water for about 5 seconds, then run a knife around the sides of the jello to separate it from the tray.
- Place all of your jello cubes onto a serving plate or into a large bowl, and serve with tongs.