Next time you're feeling the heat, whether it's from sailing or just from the sweltering city sun - blend up these Fat and Happy Pina Colada's and feel the heat just melt away. - Fat and Happy Blog
Decadent Piña Colada Ingredients
|1 1/2 oz rum|
|2 oz Coco Lopez coconut creme|
|2 oz pineapple juice|
|1 cup of toasted coconut|
|1 extra can of coconut creme|
|Tips and techniques: It is absolutely imperative to use Coco Lopez coconut creme in the recipe and on the rim of the glass, don't skimp.|
How to make a Decadent Piña Colada
- Per drink, blend the rum, coconut creme and pineapple juice with 1-2 cups of ice.
- Add more or less ice to achieve desired consistency.
- Place the toasted coconut on a shallow plate.
- Scoop the coconut creme from the 2nd can onto a another shallow plate. Roll the rim of the glass in the coconut creme and then lightly roll in toasted coconut.
- Fill each glass with the blended Pina Colada, sit back and sip away the heat.