Follow the cocktail recipe below to make a delicious Sazerac #2, typically served in an Old-Fashioned Glass.
|1 tsp Sugar|
|1 1/2 oz Rye whiskey|
|1 dash Absinthe (Deva)|
|2 dashes Peychaud bitters|
|2 dashes Angostura bitters|
|1 Lemon peel|
Preparation: How to make a Sazerac #2
- Chill an Old Fashioned glass by filling with crushed ice.
- In another glass mix the sugar with the bitters dissolving the sugar.
- Add some ice, stirring to chill.
- In the Old Fashioned glass remove the ice and pour in the absinthe coating the entire glass.
- Remove the excess absinthe.
- Add the Rye Whiskey and bitters/sugar mixture.
- Add the Lemon Twist.