This drink is a kitschy kick in the palate. Mitch Harris (founder, owner, celebrity mixologist, all around cool guy) decided Margaritas had gotten way too processed and way too sweet. So, he applied his farm to bar, fresh craft concept to the overdone, oversweet margarita-and this awesomeness arose.
Spicy Cilantro Margarita Ingredients
|1.5 ounce tequila|
|1 ounce lime juice|
|1 ounce lemon juice|
|0.5 ounce agave|
|1/2 orange (in chunks, to muddle)|
|Orange peel (garnish)|
How to make a Spicy Cilantro Margarita
- Cut the orange and lime into quarter chunks Add to shaker.
- Muddle with a ripped handful of cilantro and a small squeeze of siracha. (depends on your personal spicy level)
- Add tequila, lime and lemon juice, and agave. add ice.
- Shake the sh*t out of it.
- Strain and serve in a mason jar over ice. garnish with orange peel.