Inspired by Sunday roasts at my family home. This combination of classic British ingredients works so well with the classic Bloody Mary recipes. Best accompanied by a Yorkshire pudding and some roast beef.
|2 oz. Chase Potato Vodka (or other sustitute)|
|3 oz. tomato juice|
|1 tsp. English mustard|
|1/2 OXO cube|
|1 oz. boiling water|
|3 cherry tomatos|
|3 sprigs of thyme|
|Salt and pepper|
Preparation: How to make a Sunday Mary
- Make broth with OXO and boiling water leave to cool.
- Muddle cherry tomato's in Boston glass with thyme
- Add all other ingredients and ice.
- Slowly roll Boston for 30 seconds.
- Fine strain into highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with Thyme sprig and cherry tomato.