We're open. What are you having?
This Virginia Beach hotel contains a distillery. Here's its first bourbon.
The weather's getting colder and the leaves are starting to turn, which mea…
This year, the real winners are going to be the liquor stores.
WhistlePig Boss Hog the Spirit of Mauve is named for the Vermont farm's dea…
Dave Pickerell talks WhistlePig Whiskey, and what's next for the innovative…
If you're nursing a Halloween hangover, come back to life with this tequila…
Discover Cocktails & Mixed Drinks
WhiskeysSingle malt scotch, bourbon, rye and other whiskeys.
VodkasYour favorite bottles and unique flavors.
GinsTraditional London Dry gins and modern expressions.
RumsFrom clean white rums to rich sipping rums.
BrandiesCognac, calvados, pisco, and more.
TequilasBlancos, reposados and añejos--they're all here.
MezcalsDive into Mexico's other agave spirit.
LiqueursThe best orange liqueurs, amari, and more.
Other SpiritsEverything else, from absinthe to vermouth.
All SpiritsBrowse all spirits on Bevvy.
- Best Scotch Whisky Under $50
- Best Single Malt Scotch Whiskies
- Best Blended Scotch Whiskies
- Best Japanese Whisky Under $100
- Best Bourbon Under $40
- Best Rye Whiskey Under $50
- Best Irish Whiskey Under $50
- 10 Cinnamon Whiskeys and Liquor to Bring the Heat
- Best Rum Under $40
- Best Rum for Daiquiris, According to Top Bartenders
- Best Spiced Rum
- Best Cognac Under $60
- Best Gin Under $40
- Best Vodka Under $30
- Best Tequila Under $30
- Best Tequila For Margaritas
- Best Bars in Denver
- Where Dallas Bartenders Drink
- Where Boston Bartenders Drink
- Best Bars in Dallas
- Best Bars in Shanghai
- Best Bars in Boston
- 10 Great Bars to Visit in London
- Best Bars in Philadelphia
- Best Bars in Chicago
- Best Rooftop Bars in Chicago
- Best Bars in Los Angeles
- Best Bars in San Francisco